- Toxin linked to reproductive problems, heart disease, some types of cancer
- Avoid plastic containers, cups, dishes, etc. Only go for BPA free products or glass.
- Nearly all canned goods contain BPA in the lining.
- Eden Foods is the only company whose can linings are BPA free. Other companies, like Campbell’s are suppose to start doing away with lining their cans with bpa, but it hasn’t happened yet.
- Linked to weight gain by causing certain adult stem cells, cells used to replace dying skeletal, muscular, and cartilage cells, into fat cells
- A newer chemical used to replace BPA called bisphenol S, or BPS, acts similarly to hormone-disrupting BPA