- Carmine is an ingredient found in yogurt, juice drinks, candies, etc, including many “natural ingredients” to give the food it’s red coloring.
- Starbucks uses it in their drinks.
- Carmine is literally made from dried, ground-up red beetles.
- Not harmful, just gross
- There is more sugar in flavored yogurt than there is in a Twinkie. Get plain yogurt and add your own fruit.
- Ailments Diseases and Disorders – Natural Treatments
- Bath, Beauty, and Body Products
- Bees and Honey
- Beneficial Foods
- Cold & Flu
- Companies to Avoid
- Cooking Oils
- Foods that Affect Behavior
- Freezing, Canning, and Preserving Foods
- General Info
- Health Info
- Natural Remedies
- Non-GMO and Organic Companies and Products
- Plants and Weeds and their Benefits
- Product Brands to Avoid
- Recipes and Cooking Preparation
- Unsafe Foods and Additives
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Weight Management