- Adding hidden artificial sweeteners to dairy products would hurt the dairy industry by further reducing the number of people who could safely consume dairy products.
- Adding hidden artificial sweeteners to dairy products would generate severe consumer backlash to all conventional dairy products.
- The FDA lists more than ninety documented symptoms of aspartame toxicity, including abdominal pain, anxiety attacks, brain cancer, breathing difficulties, chronic fatigue, depression, headaches, migraines, dizziness, marked personality changes, memory loss, panic attacks, rapid heartbeat, vision loss and weight gain.
- Aspartame releases methanol upon digestion, and methanol poisoning causes headaches, behavioral disturbances and inflammation of the nerves. Another breakdown product of aspartame is poisonous formaldehyde.
- Thousands of adverse reactions to aspartame have been reported to the FDA, mostly concerned with abnormal brain function, brain tumors, epilepsy and Parkinson’s.
- Children’s brains are four times more susceptible to damage from excitotoxins like aspartame than those of adults and react with ADD- and ADHD-type symptoms, impaired learning, depression and nausea.
- People who are sensitive to aspartame can have life-threatening reactions to it.
- Sucralose side effects include rashes, panic attacks, dizziness, numbness, diarrhea, swelling, headaches, cramping and stomach pain.